UNDERGROUND (UGRR) TOURS–2016-2017
- Feb. 21, 2016-(2-7) -FREE UGRR Party at Stewart’s Indian Village Home!! Besides eating, DRINKING, & NEAT PEOPLE we will discuss details of the two wonderful UGRR tours to Canada in 2016. Also, we will learn about the two 2017 UGRR trips.
- $100 deposit is due June 27 for the October 27-31 2016 trip to Niagara Falls & Toronto
- The balance is due April 12 for the May 12-16 trip to Canada.
- September 5-6, 2016–UGRR trip to Canada-North Buxton Annual Reunion, Chatham, Uncle Tom’s Cabin,(Josiah Henson was Uncle Tom)& the John Walls Story. $150-D
It is about a 50 Mile round trip from Mays Lick, Kentucky to Ripley, Ohio and
- Oct. 2017- UGRR Trip to Canada-(TWO NIGHTS EACH at NIAGARA FALLS & TORONTO!!)Highlight of trip will be seeing the church in St. Catherines where Harriet Tubman finished many of her journeys. We will learn about many refugees, abolitionists, etc. Part of the etc. includes Lucie & Thornton Blackburn, Casa Loma, Wine Tasting, just being in the Niagara Region as well as seeing in the greatest city IN CANADA—TORONTO!!!!!! We will be staying in Howard Johnson Motels in both places. (price is more expensive because we are NOT DOING MOTEL 6!!!!!
Click here for more details
- July 21-25, 2017 UGRR Trip to Ohio & Kentucky!!!!!!! See website for more details. Stewart’s BEST UNDERGROUND RAILROAD TOUR!
- October 6-13, 2017–NEW YORK TRIP-This 7 night trip will feature WOMEN’S RIGHTS and the UGRR, etc. We will spend 2 nights each in Buffalo, Syracuse & Herkimer and a night in Seneca Falls.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE —-
Buffalo-Michigan Ave. Baptist & the Castellani Art Museum. (both are places we will learn about the UGRR) We will visit a Museum near Niagara Falls which has fantastic info on the miracle of Niagara Falls & electric power! Also a dinner at the first Buffalo Wings restaurant in the USA.(a delightful time!)Other sites include— Rochester, (Susan Anthony & Frederick Douglas), Seneca Falls, (Women’s Rights) Auburn (Harriet Tubman, William Seward), Syracuse (UGRR & New York History) Peterboro-UGRR-Gerritt Smith, Herkimer area will include Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, Farmers Museum, Fenimore Art Mus.& a cruise on the Erie Canal.All of these tours will be on a coach bus with all of the latest facilities. Also, all tours on this page will leave from Eastpointe. Eastpointe is in Macomb County & the address of the departure point is 16600 Stephens Rd. (Stephens is 9 & one half mile road) 16600 Stephens is just one block from Gratiot. The building is a Military Museum. The Museum phone is 586-872-2581 The e-mail is—-email@example.com
Stewart can be reached at- (H)-313-922-1990 or Cell-313-702-6411)
PS- Your support for my tours is greatly appreciated. If you could forward this message to other people, Stewart would be forever grateful. I NEED people in order to survive!
PSS–PLEASE make arrangements SOON for a passport or enhanced drivers license. The Currency Exchange RATE for the US Dollar with Canada is GREAT these days!!!
“TRAVEL IS FATAL TO PREJUDICE, BIGOTRY AND NARROW MINDEDNESS” – Mark Twain -
PSSS–Stewart has been to all of the states & 141 countries. Around the World Twice!
1-1978 -75 days on Pan Am -14 countries-2 each in Europe & Middle East, 10 in Asia
2-2008-2009–88 Days- 17 countries- 15 were in Asia or the Middle East.